Local Community Programs
NDSA strives to directly impact the communities in which we live and serve. Throughout the year, various projects are customized for each of the cities within our service area – Addison, Carrollton, Dallas, Farmers Branch, Garland, Plano and Richardson. Examples of these projects are:
- Highway/Roadway Clean-up
- Volunteering at local food pantries
- Serving meals at homeless shelters
- Supporting local battered women’s shelters
- Caroling and toiletry drive at senior homes
- Thanksgiving baskets for families in need
- Christmas toy drives for needy children
- Welcoming home the US troops
NDSA continues to ensure that we don’t just exist in our communities, but that we also have a positive impact to influence the entire Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.
During Thanksgiving time each year, NDSA donates goods for families in need around the North Dallas community. The food, toiletries and baby items are given to an area charity for distribution.